|The various parts|
- Spices - may only use tumeric and a little chili powder, will decide in process on the coriander and additional fenugreek. Salt and pepper not pictured (but will be included in conservative quantity).
- Chicken and broth. I prepared this the other day and refrigerated. Boiled for 5 hours from frozen. Added a few cloves of garlic and some fenugreek and mustard (mostly for their emulsifying properties). Will re-heat, remove chicken meat from carcass and toss the skin and bones.
- Chopped carrots. Probably more than I need.
- Mushroom onion broth. Also prepared ahead of time. Finely chopped white mushrooms, wood ear fungus torn into smaller pieces, and enoki mushrooms. Probably too many small, whole white onions.
- A couple potatoes, chopped, mostly for thickening.
- Baby bok choi, chopped stems, whole leaves. May need to add more greens later, particularly if I split the mushroom broth.
Will post final product tomorrow!